B&W Started in a 2 story building on Front and Olney st. in Philadelphia Pa in 1946. B&W out grew that facility and moved into a larger warehouse in Bensalem Pa. Today B&W has over 30,000 sq ft of shop floor and over 15,000 sq ft of storage space. B&W has 2 CNC routers, Panel saws, edge banders, and so much more to handle all kinds of jobs from large to small.